1. Your website is predominately IBM, what other products do you trade in?
In addition to IBM we also trade: Cisco; Sun; HP; NetApp; HDS; Juniper; EMC; Dell; Brocade; Q-Logic; Fujitsu; Lenovo and Apple.
2. Do you trade internationally?
Yes we do, we trade around the world and have a dedicated logistics team to manage shipments daily.
3. What is your buying power?
We will take a look at all packages and have no limitations in buying.
4. Do you participate in joint ventures?
Yes we can participate in joint ventures with clients and will be flexible to work with our clients.
5. Do you enter re-marketing agreements?
If our clients are interested in re-marketing agreements we can work on this basis with an open book policy to sell equipment within a certain period of time. Full audit and testing facilities are available at our warehouse and testing site.
6. What terms can I get?
We can offer up to 30 days terms subject to successful approval from our credit insurer.
7. Can you collect and deploy equipment globally?
With our dedicated logistics team, we can manage collections and deliveries globally through our network of trusted courier partners.
8. Do you provide IBM equipment with country/ region specific warranty?
Upon request we can supply certain machines with the local warranty still available. More information can be provided upon request.
9. Can you provide hard to source items?
We pride ourselves in having the resources to supply “hard to get” parts and machines through our global channels.
10. What are your opening hours?
Our office is open from 8.45am till 5.30pm Monday to Friday but as our sales teams are dedicated to our customers we can provide mobile numbers to contact outside these hours.
11. Do you trade Smart Phones and Tablets?
Yes, we are able to move smart phones and tablets in large quantities. Please contact our sales team for more information.